Cloud Connect with Veeam
Cloud Native Cloud Connect backup service makes it easy for Veeam customers to extend their backup infrastructure to the cloud. When you are running Veeam Availability Suite V8/9 in your on premises infrastructure, you can target your offsite backups to Cloud Native Cloud Backup within a few clicks.
Cloud-based options mean you won’t need to buy additional media or infrastructure to store you backup data. Best of all, you’ll only pay for the data you’re protecting no matter how many copies are backed up.
How it works?
Veeam Cloud Connect integrates hosted backup repositories (called cloud repositories) directly into the Veeam backup console:
- You simply click “Add Service Provider” and enter the credentials provided when you sign up.
- Our cloud repositories will appear in your backup infrastructure.
That’s it! There’s no VPN, no separate console, and cloud repositories work like other backup repositories – except they’re available even if the primary backup or data center is lost.
sign up to Cloud Native cloud Connect backup . Then, enable your cloud-connect Backup within Veeam Availability Suite. That’s it!
Free Data Transfer
No hidden charges, you won’t be paying for your data transfer. Backup and restore as much as you like.
Setup in Minutes
Within minutes of signing up with Cloud Native you will be able to use your service. Tailor how much storage you want then start backing-up. No waiting.
VM Backed up
Terrabytes Backed up
Benefits of using Cloud Connect
- Pay for what you use, no Lock in Contract, simple pricing, no hidden fees
- 30 days free Trial
- Free Data Transfer
- Daily Report via emails means you are always up to date
- End-to-end encryption: Encrypt all data at the source, in-flight, and at rest without impacting compression ratios or configuring a VPN.
- State-of-the-art backup: Leverage forever-incremental backups, Grandfather-father-son retention policies, WAN acceleration (up to 50x faster) and more in the Veeam solution.
- Easy Scheduling: Run backup directly to the cloud or copy an existing backup-continuously, or on a schedule.